Saturday, January 28, 2017

Been a Year

Woah, been over a year since my last post. I'm still in therapy, still battling depression, though the PTSD rears its ugly head less often, the meds seem to be helping. I'm still on sprintek and I've started zoloft in the past year, which also seems to be helping.

I've been pulling away from Katie lately. She's flighty, scattered, and only seems to want me around when she needs me for something, like driving a long distance. I've tried talking to her and she always says that I'm reading too much into something. Doesn't seem fair, I work my butt off to allow myself to trust enough for a friendship and this happens?

Honestly, it seems that no one really wants me, I'm just there for convenience. I mean, out side of work, I don't have a life. Certainly no real time for a social life. The little time I do have is wasted when people change plans last minute on me. I gave up making plans with Katie. Its an exercise in futility.

No comments:

Post a Comment